[CentOS] Fwd: HA cluster - strange communication between nodes

Tue Jan 14 10:34:19 UTC 2014
Giorgio Bersano <giorgio.bersano at gmail.com>

2014/1/13 Martin Moravcik <centos at datalock.sk>:
> I'm sorry.
> My systems are fully updated CentOS 6.5.
> I'm using only standard centos repositories.
>
> martin
>
> On 13/01/14 15:17, Patrick Lists wrote:
>> On 13-01-14 14:52, Martin Moravcik wrote:
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> For a testing purposes I'm trying to create two node HA environment for
>>> running some service (openvpn and haproxy). I installed two CentOS 6.4
>>> KVM guests.
>>
>> Iirc CentOS 6.5 came with several updates to cluster related packages so
>> you may want to investigate and update to 6.5.
>>
>> Regards,
>> Patrick

Hy Martin,
I've not looked carefully at what your problem is and don't know how
skilled in HA you are but I heartily suggest you - if you haven't done
before - to read/study Digimer's tutorial
https://alteeve.ca/w/AN!Cluster_Tutorial_2

I think it's unbeatable!

Best regards,
Giorgio