[CentOS] [CentOS-announce] CentOS Project joins forces with Red Hat

Fri Jan 17 03:29:09 UTC 2014
Joseph Godino <jgodino5 at gmail.com>

I say "new" because the original email referred to what I believe was
about an existing CentOS mirror in Iran. This prompted me to look at the
CentOS website and I found the export restrictions to which the email
was referring. Then I looked at the Fedora project website and found the
same restrictions. I don't know much about open source export
restrictions. I know they must exist for proprietary software developed
in the United States. I was merely pointing out what the the email
stating and what it was referring to. Please retract the word new.

Joe