[CentOS] mail tools preferences?

Fri Jan 17 23:59:21 UTC 2014
Gary Greene <ggreene at minervanetworks.com>

On Jan 17, 2014, at 2:13 PM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:

> We don't have enough arguments here.... <g>
>
> I see that thunderbird's deprecated for RHEL 7, and they recommend
> evolution. I've certainly had some annoyances in the last couple-three
> years with t-bird. So, what are people's preferred mail tools, other than
> t-bird (or maybe mutt or pine.... <g>)?
>
>        mark

When on Linux systems, I tend to use KMail, as I’m not a very GNOME-y guy. That said, I’ve had more issues with Evolution with it trashing the datastore of it’s messages than T-bird, so I’ll be a little annoyed with having to deal with that for my users if that still happens....

--
Gary L. Greene, Jr.
Sr. Systems Administrator