[CentOS] mail tools preferences?

Sat Jan 18 21:18:13 UTC 2014
Always Learning <centos at u62.u22.net>

On Sat, 2014-01-18 at 20:51 +0000, Ned Slider wrote:

> Yahoo is blocked here. Totally fed up with the constant outflow of spam
> from Yahoo servers. Abuse reports are largely ignored or met with
> disbelief that the spam could have possibly originated from their
> servers. So yes, "technically defective" works for me.

Yahoo is the worse 'free email account' source of spam.

Friends in Sweden say they can't send outgoing mail despite having had
the same Yahoo accounts for more than 15 years. The problem is no
response from the Yahoo servers at different times of the day.

We block all incoming emails from mail servers with host names
resembling home Internet connections and also when the HELO/EHLO doesn't
resolve to the host name. Consequently we don't get spam.

--
Paul.
England,

   Our systems are exclusively Linux. No Micro$oft Windoze here.