[CentOS] [SOLVED] Re: Booting problem after update, how to track order of starting services

Mon Jan 27 17:15:37 UTC 2014
Ljubomir Ljubojevic <centos at plnet.rs>

On 01/27/2014 05:50 PM, Nicolas Thierry-Mieg wrote:
> On 01/27/2014 05:46 PM, Nicolas Thierry-Mieg wrote:

>>> It seams as Proprietary ATI/AMD video driver issue with 6.4 and 6.5.
>>> Funny it is with [AMD/ATI] BeaverCreek [Radeon HD 6550D] integrated
>>> graphics.
>>>

>>> I will experiment with drivers, maybe I just leave stock drivers from
>>> kernel.
>>
>> search for libglamoregl on the elrepo list
>> I havent had that issue but it sounds familiar
>
> found it, in short this could solve your problem:
> yum erase xorg-x11-glamor
> (will remove xorg-x11-drv-ati and the meta package xorg-x11-drivers,
> which you don't use since you use the proprietary ATI driver)

Thanks. I saw that on one of the lists. But I might keep kernels driver,
since machine is up and running, and it looks like it will work good
enough without proprietary driver.

--
Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)