[CentOS] Need yumex in centos 6.4 -

Mon Jan 27 17:58:25 UTC 2014
Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA <bobgoodwin at wildblue.net>

On 27/01/14 12:44, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
> You need 3rd party repositories. For these two you need EPEL.
Yes, I know that from Google but I need to know where and how to get it?

I first downloaded 6.5 minimal but could never get it connected to my
Ethernet/LAN!

So I downloaded 6.5 DVD [2 dvd's] but virtual box says the source is no
good?

So far I've wasted a lot of time with something I expected to be simple
like the many Fedora installs I have done where stuff usually works. I
will be happy if I can get what I have working and then update/upgrade
it to 6.5 perhaps.

Any help appreciated,

Bob

--