[CentOS] Need yumex in centos 6.4 -

Tue Jan 28 08:34:34 UTC 2014
Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA <bobgoodwin at wildblue.net>

On 27/01/14 22:12, Mihamina RKTMB wrote:
> On 01/27/2014 09:41 PM, Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA wrote:
>> > And the yumex problems have cleared! I tried again and everything
>> > appears to be working, dunno why?
> In fact, nothinf was broken.

That depends on your definition of broken. When it doesn't work "out of
the box" it is broken even though it eventually underwent a miracle and
began to do what I asked. I am still unable to install Centos 6.5 in
vbox from the two DVD's. I still need to learn how to get 6.5 minimal
connected to my LAN.

Presently it [6.4 Live installed in vm] is working as expected, doing
the initial new system update which I do at this hour when usage is free
from my ISP.

Again, thanks all for the fast responses,

Bob

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/w2bod
Box10 Fedora-20/64bit Linux/XFCE