[CentOS] Booting Software RAID

Wed Jan 29 19:53:03 UTC 2014
Jeffrey Hass <xaccusa at gmail.com>

Paul,

I forgot to mention with the 'unconventional' slicing of the Partitions,
it does become unpopular
in terms of 'vendor' support (if it applies.. ) and also expentencies on
Code installs, etc. where
environments are set based on 'known knowns' with Linux/UNIX layouts ..
and the likes..

Major chances of failures, etc. So, if insistant on slicing up /DISKS/
and such ( I still believe in it
but look at install scripts before I do and 'tweak' accordingly -- and
willing to maintain that,
it's a safe bet.. Most just click on ***.sh and blast away...
Problems later..

It's funny how little folks actually prepare for an install/setup before
going to Prod or the infamous
'golive' - but that's how I make money to come in an fix it.. SO PLEASE
don't read the manual ~ and use
logic here. lol.

Wizard of Hass!
Shazam ~