[CentOS] Miredo for Centos

Phil Wyett philwyett at aura-tech-systems.co.uk
Tue Jul 1 15:34:48 UTC 2014

On Tue, 2014-07-01 at 17:27 +0200, Leon Fauster wrote:
> Am 01.07.2014 um 17:13 schrieb Phil Wyett <philwyett at aura-tech-systems.co.uk>:
> >>
> >> What is Fedora EPEL 6????  This seems to be the EPEL 6 that I have
> >> setup.  The page pointed above says that Miredo is 'approved' for Fedora
> >> EPEL 6, but I don't see it.
> >>

> > Well EPEL is:
> >
> > https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/EPEL
> >
> > Looking at the pages related to the package things do look a little odd
> > with things missing i.e. a package within EPEL. The best maybe to email
> > the dev/maintainer and ask the question.
>

> EPEL 5 has it
>
> http://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/epel/5/x86_64/repoview/letter_m.group.html
>
> --
> LF

Yes there is and going by:

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/packageinfo?packageID=8722

The same version was built for 6 then deleted by the looks of it. For
the original mailer, I would advise that they email the dev/maintainer
and see if they will push a build for EPEL 6 if that is what they are
after.

Regards

Phil