[CentOS] Mon morn

m.roth at 5-cent.us

Mon Jul 7 12:59:14 UTC 2014

And, no mourn. Took three-quarters of an hour, which someone
inconvenienced Beecher, but the server I came in so early to reboot did
it's thing (think DOS or Windows chkdisk, except with a *lot* more disk),
and I got the memory that Dell shipped me last Thurs into the other
server, and everything's up swimmingly.

Oh, and I'd gotten a email the other day - for some reason, they thought
the card I'd reserved the room at the con with expired before our stay, so
I updated their info, and got a thanks from Rob, who I've been dealing
with. I replied to that before we left this morning, and mentioned it had
been a week, and we hadn't heard anything about Bath, etc... and I got a
nice email from him, saying he'd walk down the hall and prod them.

Now, let me reattach my IV of tea/caffeine....