[CentOS] tui of centos 7 kickstart

彭勇 ppyy at pubyun.com
Tue Jul 8 09:47:12 UTC 2014

thanks for your kind help.

i add  inst.cmdline option as a boot option or "cmdline" option to my
kickstart file, there still no TUI.

⁠15.1.2. Installation in Non-Interactive Line Mode

If the inst.cmdline option was specified as a boot option in your
parameter file (see Section 18.4, “Parameters for Kickstart
Installations”) or the cmdline option was specified in your Kickstart
file (see Chapter 23, Kickstart Installations), Anaconda starts with
non-interactive text line mode. In this mode, all necessary
information must be provided in the Kickstart file. The installation
program will not allow user interaction and stops if there is
unspecified installation information.

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 5:34 PM, Karanbir Singh <mail-lists at karan.org> wrote:
> On 07/08/2014 10:26 AM, 彭勇 wrote:
>> there is a tui of centos 6 kickstart.
>>
>> and now there is no such tui, only text line output.
>>
>> is there an option to enable tui of centos 7 kickstart?
>>

> there is a TUI for the installer, but it will only kick in if you are
> not running noninteractive mode.
>
> --
> Karanbir Singh
> +44-207-0999389 | http://www.karan.org/ | twitter.com/kbsingh