[CentOS] OT - Re: Cemtos 7 : Systemd alternatives ?

Robert Moskowitz rgm at htt-consult.com
Tue Jul 8 16:55:29 UTC 2014

On 07/08/2014 12:44 PM, Hal Wigoda wrote:
> You aren't old.

And I am a young 21.  three times over.  All that means is I have to
learn new stuff now 3 times to get it right!  As some people on this
list will attest to :)

Soon I will be 26 (2^6).  So that means that I have to then learn
everything 6 times!

Age is what you make of it.  Senior moments are to be cherished. ;)'