[CentOS] TOT - Cemtos 7 : Systemd alternatives ?

Mark Tinberg mtinberg at wisc.edu
Thu Jul 17 14:04:53 UTC 2014

On Jul 16, 2014, at 3:30 PM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:

> Went back and looked at the full header... and sent a note to my hosting
> provider, to see if they have a clue, and I'm wondering about a
> man-in-the-middle attack. It *looks* to me as though it was resent, not
> forwarded, from overstock.com as HTML email, too....
>
> This just gets weirder.

Maybe someone who is on the list in that domain redirected the message in a funky way that ended up going back to the list?  I know some MUAs can resend a message to a new destination as if that was the original target, with the original headers and an envelope sender based on the from header.

—
Mark Tinberg, System Administrator
Division of Information Technology - Network Services
University of Wisconsin - Madison
mtinberg at wisc.edu