[CentOS] Centos 6 full backup software?

Rafał Radecki radecki.rafal at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 17:10:47 UTC 2014

I am making backup of the mentioned machine because I need to install a
virtualization software on the same hardware.
I think that I will use containers with cgroups this time, usually I use
kvm, so it will be somewhat faster and I will be able to get some
experience with LXC (untill now I used OpenVZ and am not a fan of it ;) ).

Overall thanks for all help, I will use CloneZilla :)

Have a nice day!

R.