[CentOS] screensaver in C7

Fred Smith

fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Sun Jul 20 01:22:55 UTC 2014

I'm at the stage of poking at a C7 install in Vbox, and am struggling to
figure out how to control the screensaver. there doesn't seem to be a
gnome screensaver package (like there was in gnome2), and I can't find
any installed packages that control it. gconf-editor doesn't have anything
that looks promising...

how does one control the screensaver in Gnome 3?

thanks!
                        The Lord is like a strong tower.