[CentOS] Trying to install amavisd-new in CentOS-7

Timothy Murphy gayleard at alice.it
Mon Jul 21 15:50:15 UTC 2014

Ned Slider wrote:

>> There is also a redhat bugzilla list,
>> but will redhat be interested in a CentOS user?
>>

> Yes, that bugzilla is the correct place to file bugs for EPEL packages.

Thanks for your response.
I had actually submitted a bugzilla note.
Epel was not listed among the components one could choose,
so I filed it under yum.

> Here's the link:
>
> https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=Fedora%20EPEL
>
> Or you can get to the right place by clicking to file a "New" bug on the
> top menu bar, selecting "Fedora" and then "Fedora EPEL".

OK, thanks, I'll try that next time.

> Then file your bug report against amavisd-new in the "Component" box.

Again, amavisd-new was not listed among possible components.
(I chose RedHat 7 rather than Fedora.)

--
Timothy Murphy
e-mail: gayleard /at/ eircom.net