[CentOS] kickstart partition without home

Matthew Sweet

matthew.sweet at valpo.edu
Tue Jul 22 21:56:08 UTC 2014

I am trying to finish off a kickstart file for a computer lab on CentOS 6.5
machines. I don't want to have a separate /home as I'm going to add an
entry in fstab for it to nfs mount /home from a server.

Is there a way to have it autopart the rest of the file system without
/home? Wanting to keep autopart for size since not all hard drives across
the labs are the same.

Matt

____________________
Matthew Sweet, Systems Infrastructure Administrator
Valparaiso University
Office of Information Technology
Phone: 219.464.6101

This email transmission and any attachments which may accompany it contain
confidential information that is legally privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of
the information in this transmission is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately
by telephone at (219) 464-5335 and destroy the original.