[CentOS] Miredo server for Centos 6

Thu Jul 3 15:58:59 UTC 2014

On delving deeper into Miredo support, it seems that Miredo Server is a
separate program from the Miredo client/relay.  And that there is no
Miredo Server available for Centos 6.  Not in EPEL 6, or repoforge.

So far the maintainer of Miredo for Fedora/EPEL has not reponded to a
query on its status for EPEL 6.  I have to ask on repoforge about
miredo-server.

Anyone know of anywhere else to look?  I suppose I can bring up a Fedora
20 box, as this is 'just' a testbed.  But to move the testbed out of my
network into the corp testbed, I need it for Centos.

thanks