[CentOS] corruption of in-memory data detected (xfs)

Wed Jul 2 07:51:25 UTC 2014
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

On 7/1/2014 9:40 PM, James A. Peltier wrote:
> inode64 is a mount time option and it is a one way option as well.  Once you mounted a filesystem with inode64 you can't go back.  It has to do with inode allocation.  If you have older operating systems mounting a filesystem with inode64 will lead to "odd behaviour" because it allows the inodes to be allocated anywhere in the filesystem instead of "stuck" within the first 1TB.  inode64 leads to better filesystem performance for large filesystems.  Nothing need be done during the mkfs portion.
if you don't use inode64, once the first 1TB is completely filled, it
will have no more room for inodes.

I just noticed, the OP is running a large XFS system on EL 5 ?  I didn't
think XFS was officially supported on 5, and was considered
experimental.   I would strongly urge installing centos 6.latest ASAP
and using that instead