[CentOS] corruption of in-memory data detected (xfs)

Mon Jul 7 04:51:16 UTC 2014
John R Pierce <pierce at hogranch.com>

On 7/6/2014 9:09 PM, Alexandru Cardaniuc wrote:
> Yes, I run XFS on ~1T (900G) partition, so I don't think I need to
> consider inode64 for that. What is the official situation with XFS and
> CentOS 5? It was in technology preview in CentOS 5.4 I think? How about
> now?

5 is very close to EOL now.     I never considered XFS as anything other
than a preview in 5, I don't believe that was changed in the later
updates, the only mention is in the 5.4 release notes, not 5.5-5.10.

I only use XFS on centos 6, where its very stable.