[CentOS] How to enable sound for other users but the one who owns the current session

Mon Jul 7 17:01:15 UTC 2014
Robert Nichols <rnicholsNOSPAM at comcast.net>

On 07/05/2014 02:46 AM, wwp wrote:
> Hello Michael,
>

> On Fri, 4 Jul 2014 16:55:51 -0500 (CDT) Michael Hennebry <hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu> wrote:

>>> What do you mean exactly saying "A enables sound"?
>>
>> >From the question, I infer that for A, sound just works:
>> A need not do anything special to enable sound.
>
> I'm sorry Michael, but I don't get the logic behind your words. User
> 'A' logs in a GNOME session, he has sound activated and working by
> default. This is not a sufficient condition to get sound for
> applications started by user 'B' or 'C' in a terminal, via `su` or
> `sudo`.
>
> Issue fixed anyway, as I reported earlier.

Would you please indicate just _where_ you reported your fix?  The only
posts from you that I can find on this list are included in the quoted
text above.

                 Do NOT delete it.