[CentOS] Cemtos 7 : Systemd alternatives ?

Tue Jul 8 16:41:10 UTC 2014
Gilbert Sebenste <sebenste at weather.admin.niu.edu>

On Tue, 8 Jul 2014, Scott Robbins wrote:

> I should also add that Adam's comment was very tongue-in-cheek and aimed at
> people who took it that way.  Again, I really apologize for taking that out
> of context and expecting everyone to somehow magically grasp the context
> especially as it seems it irked a few people.  He was saying it to me and a
> few others, who he knows, and all fit the description, and it was certainly
> meant as a joke.

Thanks for clairfying that, Scott. I retract my comments in my previous
post suggesting that if he were serious, it was racist and ageist.

Gilbert

Gilbert Sebenste                                                    ********