[CentOS] Cemtos 7 : Systemd alternatives ?

Tue Jul 8 18:27:34 UTC 2014
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com>

On Tue, Jul 8, 2014 at 1:12 PM, Scott Robbins <scottro at nyc.rr.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jul 08, 2014 at 11:36:07AM -0500, Gilbert Sebenste wrote:
>> On Tue, 8 Jul 2014, Lamar Owen wrote:
>>
>> People will vote with their feet on this. And, that "old white men" are
>> complaining about this is ageist, racist, and demeaning to EVERYONE. I am
>> really disappointed in Red Hat saying this, far more than the
>> whole systemd concerns.
>

> Again, let me clarify, it was a tongue-in-cheek comment made among friends,
> and certainly not a RedHat official quote.

But aside from insulting anyone, you should think of that reference
realistically as meaning the people who have established systems
working well enough to have built businesses worth maintaining.   Do
you really want to rock that boat in favor of youngsters that don't
know how to make it work?

--
   Les Mikesell
      lesmikesell at gmail.com