[CentOS] CentOS 7 in VirtualBox

Thu Jul 10 21:01:51 UTC 2014
Fred Smith <fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us>

On Thu, Jul 10, 2014 at 07:52:09PM +0000, Wes James wrote:
> I just installed linux mint/mate on both systems where I've been having issues with centos 7 and they both have eth0 working fine.  I wonder ups up with a non functional enp0s3 network device in centos 7??  I'm going to try centos 6.5 and see what happens.

I think there is mention in the release notes that IF you do not enable
networking during the install, when the system boots you have to manually
enable it. Or maybe I misremember, perhaps it was: after the system
comes up you have to go to network properties and toggle the on/off
switch. something like that. (senior moment happening here.)

                       I can do all things through Christ
                              who strengthens me.