[CentOS] 1stboot stuff?

Fri Jul 11 18:29:13 UTC 2014
David Both <dboth at millennium-technology.com>

Nothing breaks. Nothing stops working. I do this all the time. I almost never
login to a local console after the initial reboot of a newly installed system,
either Fedora or CentOS.

In fact I have a post-install script that turns off the firstboot service and
terminates it if it is already running - that in addition to many other
customization tasks that I perform on every Linux box I install. You could then
uninstall the firstboot RPM if you choose.