[CentOS] Command Line Commands Aren't Working.....

Mon Jul 14 01:09:55 UTC 2014
EGO-II.1 <eoconnor25 at gmail.com>

Ok so I've gone ahead and gotten CentOS to install to a Unetbootin USB,
but when I go to install it from there and get the usual command prompt,
I try to get a GUI by going "startx"...but I get an error that says
"startx: command not found" How do I get the GUI to install from the
Live usb? (Mind you I chose the netinstall since it was smaller!) I have
tried everything I know...but cannot seem to get the GUI to come up.
(This also includes the "yum groupinstall "Desktop environment" command
which I’m told is ALSO not found!...what gives?) any advice or help
anyone can give would be greatly appreciated!

Cheers!

EGO II