[CentOS] Cemtos 7 : Systemd alternatives ?

Mon Jul 14 16:52:21 UTC 2014

Andrew Wyatt wrote:
> On Mon, Jul 14, 2014 at 11:38 AM, <m.roth at 5-cent.us> wrote:
>
>> Steve Clark wrote:

>> matter
>> >>
>> > Sigh, nothing like someone who is in a constant state of deniability.
>> >
>> Replying to this, because I saw a reply from him, but there was no new
>> content, for some reason.
>>
>> Anyway, he also seems determined to see it all as black and white,
>> rather than looking at the *much* larger set of bugs and
vulnerabilities that
>> Windows Server has had than any version of 'Nix. Sure, we have some...
>> but a *lot* fewer, and overwhelmingly far less serious.
>>
> Yup, overwhelmingly less serious.
>
> http://heartbleed.com/
>
> Oh, wait.

This is *pointless*. Point to something *OTHER* than heartbleed. And as
this is the CentOS list, please note that 5.x was *not* affected at all.

Or does your attention span not go back more than a couple of months?

         mark, getting annoyed