[CentOS] FirewallD and Network manager on production servers (C7)

Tue Jul 15 18:20:20 UTC 2014
Jeremy Hoel <jthoel at gmail.com>

As i start to deploy test images of C7 I think about this same question.
Part of me wants to keep the simplicity of the old method, but then someone
else somewhere mentioned that the systemd stuff relies on network-manager
to work better, so I don't know that keeping the old methods is better. I
do dislike the new NIC naming, and that's tied to network-manager too, but
I was hoping others would have more feedback about which way is better in
the long run.