[CentOS] TOT - Cemtos 7 : Systemd alternatives ?

Wed Jul 16 20:30:49 UTC 2014

Always Learning wrote:
> On Wed, 2014-07-16 at 11:47 -0400, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
>
>> This is...weird.
>>
>> Not sure why this suddenly showed, a week later, nor why it showed to
>> me,on my webmail/squirrelmail/ensignia that I use at work for this
account,
>> as html/an attachment.
>
> Reading the headers of that strange message

>> Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2014 17:39:15 +0000
>
> one notices (well I did) that the email left the sender's computer
> system on 16 July 2014. Here is the relevant header

>>        Server id 14.3.158.1; Wed, 16 Jul 2014 15:39:45 +0000
<snip>
Went back and looked at the full header... and sent a note to my hosting
provider, to see if they have a clue, and I'm wondering about a
man-in-the-middle attack. It *looks* to me as though it was resent, not
forwarded, from overstock.com as HTML email, too....

This just gets weirder.

      mark