[CentOS] Development Tools install

Sun Jul 20 10:10:26 UTC 2014
Mr iQ <mriq.13 at gmail.com>

Hi Guys,

same problem here, here is my output :
[c7 at localhost ~]$ cat /etc/redhat-release
CentOS Linux release 7.0.1406 (Core)

also, yum grouplist -v, gives me :
Available Groups:
   CIFS file server (cifs-file-server)
   Compatibility Libraries (compat-libraries)
   Console Internet Tools (console-internet)
   Desktop (basic-desktop)
   Desktop Platform (desktop-platform)
   Desktop Platform Development (desktop-platform-devel)
   Development Tools (development)

and when i try to install it, i get :

[c7 at localhost ~]$ sudo yum groupinstall "Development Tools"
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, langpacks
 * base: mirror.informatik.hs-fulda.de
 * epel: mirror.imt-systems.com
 * extras: centos.psw.net
 * rpmforge: fr2.rpmfind.net
 * rpmfusion-free-updates: mirror.proserve.nl
 * rpmfusion-nonfree-updates: mirror.proserve.nl
 * updates: mirror.23media.de
 * webtatic: nl.repo.webtatic.com
Warning: Group development does not have any packages to install.
Maybe run: yum groups mark install (see man yum)
No packages in any requested group available to install or update

I've also tried to use @development :
[c7 at localhost ~]$ sudo yum install @development
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror, langpacks
 * base: mirror.informatik.hs-fulda.de
 * epel: mirror.imt-systems.com
 * extras: centos.psw.net
 * rpmforge: fr2.rpmfind.net
 * rpmfusion-free-updates: mirror.proserve.nl
 * rpmfusion-nonfree-updates: mirror.proserve.nl
 * updates: mirror.23media.de
 * webtatic: nl.repo.webtatic.com
Warning: Group development does not have any packages to install.
Nothing to do

BTW, is it possible to install anjuta on centOS 7 ? does anyone tried to
install anjuta IDE on CentOS 7 ?

Thanks.