[CentOS] [Solved]: Initial Boot from 6.3 minimal halts with strange video display

Mon Jul 21 19:07:55 UTC 2014
James B. Byrne <byrnejb at harte-lyne.ca>

On Mon, July 21, 2014 18:41:26 UTC, m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
wrote:

> 1. What video manufacturer? Nvidia? Ati?...?

I have no idea.  But in opening the case to find out I realized that the video
feed was attached to a PCI card - whose manufacturer escapes my attempts to
identify.  In any case, removing that card and attaching the monitor to the
built-in video solved the problem.

Thanks,

Canada  L8E 3C3