[CentOS] Development Tools install

Tue Jul 22 20:21:18 UTC 2014
Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com>

On Tue, Jul 22, 2014 at 3:07 PM, F. Mendez <fmendez73 at terra.com> wrote:

> Not quiet sure if that may be. Because if all Dev tools where installed,
> the error message should be that ALL packages installed are the latest.
> But the error shown here is that there IS NONE package or group to be
> install.

I think that's just the difference in the message for 'groupinstall'
vs. 'install'.  If you do a 'yum groupinfo '"Development Tools"', then
an 'rpm -q' for each package listed in the mandatory and default
section, I think you'll see they are all there.  You aren't going to
get an 'anjuta' out of the Centos or epel repos in any case though.
There is eclipse and probably some other similar things.

--
   Les Mikesell
      lesmikesell at gmail.com