[CentOS] Info to upstream centos mirror: file centos/7.0.1406/os/x86_64/LiveOS/squashfs.img IS CORRUPT !

Mon Jul 28 15:17:33 UTC 2014
Andreas Balg (XiNCS) <a.balg at xincs.eu>

Of course you are right regarding my statement  and I should have been
more modest with my words and claim - but indeed I've stored a backup
named .bak in the mirror directory without thinking about rsync that
obviously deleted the file during it's next scheduled sync that same
night  -

BUT I've tried 3 different local mirrors to sync with before making this
claim and as of today the file and checksum I find on my disk and local
mirror indeed is the same I have checking the same file from a freshly
downloaded NetInstall.iso  - the same you do:

693a52b00ac5a6d2e6e2a645352a3c2649578c5f   (checked using sha1sum)

But friday night it was not!  But let's stop to worry about that now and
I'll choose my words a little wiser next time.

Best regards and thank you trying to confirm this issue nevertheless.

Best regards
Andreas Balg