[CentOS] using Red Hat site for documentation

Wed Jul 30 23:25:04 UTC 2014
Always Learning <centos at u62.u22.net>

On Wed, 2014-07-30 at 23:13 +0300, Eero Volotinen wrote:

> Valeri Galtsev:
> > So, please, teach me something: how do I build enterprise level server
> > based CentOS 7 which I'll be able to run 1-2 years without reboot (I did
> > apologize already for being ignorant person ;-)

Thank you for your explanation. Everyone is ignorant, usually partially,
because of lack of time, lack of brain power and lack of "in head"
storage. I'm still learning.

> Well, just like other in systems,  ignore all security patches?

Surely the only re-boots needed are kernel related?  Therefore the
uptime is solely dependent on kernel improvements, including security
patches, and hardware related problems. My current longest uptime is on
C 6.5 = 185 days.

--
Regards,

Paul.
England, EU.

   Centos, Exim, Apache, Libre Office.
   Linux is the future. Micro$oft is the past.