[CentOS] CentOS 6.5 driver for a Broadcom Corporation BCM4313 chipset

Sat Jun 14 12:20:42 UTC 2014
Ljubomir Ljubojevic <centos at plnet.rs>

On 06/14/2014 01:18 PM, Scott Robbins wrote:
> On Sat, Jun 14, 2014 at 06:57:50AM -0400, Scott Robbins wrote:

>>> So I clicked on the link and got:-
>>>
>>> "Facebook Login
>>> You must log in to continue."
>>>
>>> Regretfully one has to become a FB subscriber to read the advice.
>>
>> There is some irony here.  They insist you join facebook, yet worry about
>> security.
>>
> Sorry Ljubomir, didn't realize that was you--that's why one shouldn't jump
> in on a conversation, I suppose. I thought it was some nameless facebook
> user.

Not a problem. I originally joined Facebook just to connect with
high-school friends, our class made a group there. And then I was asked
if I would admin CentOS group there, with some 300 members. And here I
am several years later with main thing keeping me active on Facebook
being CentOS group :)

Luckily, permalinks for others to see Facebook content is available, but
you have to open that content and then copy direct URL, so I just did
that even on Facebook post I copied that list from.

--
Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)