[CentOS] good thin client PDF reader for centos 6.4

Fri Jun 20 19:22:36 UTC 2014
Bowie Bailey <Bowie_Bailey at BUC.com>

On 6/20/2014 10:21 AM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
> To you, and whoever else, you're very welcome. When my manager introduced
> me to it, my *instant* reaction was those state tax forms, but I know
> there's lots of other forms out there that the ignorant don't make
> fill-outable.

Do you have any suggestions for a good program to create PDF forms
(linux or MS)?  I have a PDF document here that we have our customers
fill out.  I looked into making it a form a while back, but I couldn't
find any reasonable way to do it (there are a LOT of fields and
check-boxes on this form).  All of the things I tried wanted to add
visual elements to the form along with the fields and I don't have room
on the form for that.  I just want to be able to say "allow typing here,
here, here, ...".

--
Bowie