[CentOS] Centos box and Cisco 3750 VLAN's

Boris Epstein

borepstein at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 17:55:56 UTC 2014

Hello everyone,

Thanks for thoughtful and thorough advice. No luck so far, though.

I have two VLAN's now - 0003 and 0004, named "vlan3" and "vlan4"
respectively - and still for some reason the CentOS fails to recognize them
as one would expect. So I am puzzled as to what is still missing from the
picture? Could the NIC itself (the hardware) introduce some undesired
weirdness into the picture?

Thanks.

Boris.