[CentOS] Google chrome vs network settings proxy?

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Thu Jun 12 00:07:16 UTC 2014

On 6/11/2014 4:57 PM, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
> As far as I understood, Chrome is in tight connection with Google
> services, possibly hard-coded into it.

not really, other than the option to connect it to your google profile
so all your system's browsers can share bookmarks and history.
otherwise, its just another web browser, one that happens to have a very
fast/stable version of JavaScript (which is what Google Apps/Documents,
Maps, etc are implemented in).