[CentOS] [Gluster-users] performance due to network?

Eliezer Croitoru

eliezer at ngtech.co.il
Fri Jun 13 16:17:04 UTC 2014

Just wondering if you had the chance of testing the network speed with
iperf from host to host yet?
This is like the first thing to do while doing a full debug upside-down.
No matter what disks you have but note that each and one of them has a
maximum IOps limit which sometimes you can hit in a way.
as already suggested by others in the past you can use a binary search
dividing the issue one part at a time network.. disk.. controller..
driver.. software(since the software is proven to work).

Eliezer