[CentOS] good thin client PDF reader for centos 6.4

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Thu Jun 19 20:51:48 UTC 2014

Dan Hyatt wrote:
> Any suggestions for a good lightweight pdf reader for my centos servers?

evince, that I think is installed by default?

Oh, and here's a neat one that's *not* a lightweight reader, that my
manager introduced me to last year: xournal. It lets you *edit* .pdfs,
including the ones that don't intend for you to edit them. It was *really*
nice to have that when we did our (US) state taxes - the federal forms are
editable, but not the state, except I could with xournal.

          mark