[CentOS] firefox keeps downloading .iso files

Ljubomir Ljubojevic centos at plnet.rs
Mon Jun 23 17:45:42 UTC 2014

On 06/23/2014 06:49 PM, Michael Hennebry wrote:
> Whenever I start firfox, it tries to
> download two .iso files into Desktop.
> Until recently,
> I wouldn't notice until it announced that it had run out of room.
> At that point I would click on the messages to make them go away.
> In the mean time, it had been chewing up bandwidth.
>
> One file, I had tried to download by mistake.
> Don't remmeber what I did with it on purpose.
> The other I downloaded into a partition with more room.
>
> I found this:
> https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/926609

This link tells you which files in Firefox profile to try deleting.

First is downloads.sqlite, then try changing setting what is shown as
Startup (anything but "show from last time").

If that does not help, try deleting those .js files from the link you gave.

--
Ljubomir Ljubojevic
(Love is in the Air)