[CentOS] grubby fatal error: unable to find a suitable template

Matt Garman matthew.garman at gmail.com
Wed Jun 25 21:57:39 UTC 2014

On Wed, Jun 25, 2014 at 4:47 PM,  <m.roth at 5-cent.us> wrote:
> ? Why not to 5.10, the current release of CentOS 5.x?

Off topic for the question, but, briefly, changing *anything* in our
environment involves extensive testing and validation due to very
precise performance requirements (HFT, microsecond changes make or
break us).  For our particular application, we've seen significant
performance changes with minor kernel revisions.  We've been putting
this testing and validation effort into CentOS 6.5, and will hopefully
be moving to off 5.x completely before too long.  But in the
short-term, 5.7 it is for us.