[CentOS] Admin business

Fri Jun 27 19:06:25 UTC 2014

Karanbir,

   PLEASE!

   You've never responded to my question about whitelisting. That asinine
nixspam did it to me again, and this time... seriously, I urge you,
personally, to go there and try to remove a site. They've "enhanced
their security", that is, mangling the capchas, to the point that it
took me about five minutes or more, and about a dozen or 15 challenges,
before I got one that I could read well enough to copy into the "I'm
human" field. This is *really* impossible now.

   Oh, and the audio challenge is a very bad joke. *YOU* try to figure out
what it says....

         mark, frustrated