[CentOS] [Gluster-users] performance due to network?

Fri Jun 13 16:17:04 UTC 2014
Eliezer Croitoru <eliezer at ngtech.co.il>

Just wondering if you had the chance of testing the network speed with
iperf from host to host yet?
This is like the first thing to do while doing a full debug upside-down.
No matter what disks you have but note that each and one of them has a
maximum IOps limit which sometimes you can hit in a way.
as already suggested by others in the past you can use a binary search
dividing the issue one part at a time network.. disk.. controller..
driver.. software(since the software is proven to work).

Eliezer