[CentOS] firefox keeps downloading .iso files

Mon Jun 23 18:22:48 UTC 2014
Michael Hennebry <hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu>

On Mon, 23 Jun 2014, SilverTip257 wrote:

> On Mon, Jun 23, 2014 at 12:49 PM, Michael Hennebry <
> hennebry at web.cs.ndsu.nodak.edu> wrote:
>
>> Whenever I start firfox, it tries to
>> download two .iso files into Desktop.

> Firefox 24.6.0 is in the repo for CentOS6.  You're running 24.5.0 ...
> update and see if it fixes?

That seems to have done the trick.
Thanks.

On Mon, 23 Jun 2014, John R Pierce wrote:

> On 6/23/2014 10:45 AM, Ljubomir Ljubojevic wrote:
>> First is downloads.sqlite, then try changing setting what is shown as

downloads.sqlite is a binary file that I have no idea what to do with.

>> Startup (anything but "show from last time").
>
> or just go into the downloads list in firefox, and delete whatever is in
> there.

If you mean ~/Downloads , they were never there.

"SCSI is NOT magic. There are *fundamental technical
reasons* why it is necessary to sacrifice a young
goat to your SCSI chain now and then."   --   John Woods