[CentOS] RH ----- up quite often recently

Digimer lists at alteeve.ca
Sat Mar 15 06:19:44 UTC 2014

On 14/03/14 11:09 PM, Michael Lampe wrote:
> Latest really rude show stoppers were/are:
>
> el6:
>
> - librsvg2: your private fork bomb for gnome
> - kernel: scheduler completely broken on numa systems
> - qt: kde unusable when going up from -26 to -28
>
> el5:
>
> - firefox hangs on quit after latest ESR update
> - (totem plugins no longer work too)
>
> What I am using an enterprise distro for??
>
> -Michael
>
> PS: I'm only wondering :)

Can we keep the profanity out? This is a pretty chill and professional
channel, and I suspect I am not the only one who would like to keep it
that way.

As for the issue, file bug reports. If you think your bugs require more
exposure, then talk about them (and reference them) here and perhaps
folks will be able to offer constructive advice.

--
Digimer
access to education?