[CentOS] UC RH ----- up quite often recently

Rushton Martin

JMRUSHTON at qinetiq.com
Mon Mar 17 10:23:08 UTC 2014

Can I second this please?  Many corporate systems will block such
messages and require the user to explicitly release them, which is at
best a chore, sometimes impossible.  Might I also point out that what is
conversational in one country may be regarded as offensive in another,
particularly by a dumb mail filter.  See
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_words_having_different_meanings_in_
British_and_American_English:_A%E2%80%93L for example.

Regards,

Martin

This email and any attachments to it may be confidential and are
intended solely for the use of the individual to whom it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email,
you must neither take any action based upon its contents, nor
copy or show it to anyone. Please contact the sender if you
believe you have received this email in error. QinetiQ may
monitor email traffic data and also the content of email for
the purposes of security. QinetiQ Limited (Registered in England
& Wales: Company Number: 3796233) Registered office: Cody Technology
Park, Ively Road, Farnborough, Hampshire, GU14 0LX  http://www.qinetiq.com.