[CentOS] has anybody gotten horde working?

benfell at parts-unknown.org

Mon Mar 24 21:17:29 UTC 2014

Hi,

Horde seems to be quite the problem child. It sorta kinda looks like
session handling is entirely broken.

kronolith will let me in, but not for long. Then I get "invalid token"
and am bounced back to the home screen.

imp won't let me in at all. This behavior is completely broken: I get
a log in screen and a message in /var/log/messages about not being
authorized for IMP (which is apparently right up there in the list of
useless, meaningless error messages).

Looking around on the web, I see a google thread about somebody saying
kronolith shouldn't reset session data, and Jan Schneider, the horde
developer, I think, insisting that it must. He seems to have his own
idea about how things should work--and I'm beginning to wonder if it
actually does.

Has anybody gotten this working?

By the way, this is CentOS 6.5.

Thanks!