[CentOS] Desktop behaviour - click to raise

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Wed Mar 26 21:24:25 UTC 2014

On Wed, Mar 26, 2014 at 4:11 PM, Lars Hecking
<lhecking at users.sourceforge.net> wrote:

>> I am on 5.10 and it works fine.
>> Maybe if you search "raise" in gconf-editor you will find something...
>
>  I've played with the settings there, no luck.
>
>  Got so annoyed that I rebuilt the machine today. It's working again,
>  even afer restoring all the .g* gnome rc files.

I've run into that in freenx/NX sessions once in a while (but not
consistently) after a session was started from a windows NX client,
moved to a Mac, then back to windows.  I can't remember if it ever
went back to 'click anywhere' by itself or if I always had to
terminate the session and start a new one.

--
  Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com