[CentOS] vncserver does not start gnome-sessioin automatically

Yawei Guo ywguo527 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 08:00:23 UTC 2014

Hi Miranda,

The attached  files are xtartup and my log file.

The following is xstartup.
#!/bin/sh

# Uncomment the following two lines for normal desktop:
# unset SESSION_MANAGER
# exec /etc/X11/xinit/xinitrc

[ -x /etc/vnc/xstartup ] && exec /etc/vnc/xstartup
[ -r $HOME/.Xresources ] && xrdb $HOME/.Xresources
xsetroot -solid grey
vncconfig -iconic &
xterm -geometry 80x24+10+10 -ls -title "$VNCDESKTOP Desktop" &
startkde &

Thanks very much.
Yawei